one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.

Welcome to the SBK clan forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini clan match thingy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
.:/Admin\:.

Mini clan match thingy Empty
PostSubject: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:54 pm

Just thought i'd let you all know..

Lol last nights match was so random.. we was playin some germans.. think they were germans.. anyways, was TallKid, me, Ghandi and Bunny (eventually).
Was meant to be 4v4 originally, then went to 3v3.. then ended up 6v4. But even though we were outnumbered, we totally owned them! lol

BIG UP GHANDI!!! Woot he showed some amazing skillz there!
Cheers to all for taking part, chunk n trent.. you didnt miss much lol...

So yer, after that i realized we need to get the server up and running, because was so disorganised and stuff.. so church, i dont mean to go on at you, but get a fucking move on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:56 pm

yeah im sorry i missed it i really did wanna play but i had to go pick ma mate up and he wouldnt have been impressed if id have been late cos of playing cs lol
let me know when next one is, id be up for one tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/africanweedmonster
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:33 pm

Yeh same here man i really wanted to play it aswell but i wer meetin my m8s at 8 so i couldnt really sorry, but yeh we do need to get the server up n running lol but church has dissapeared again!well played lads tho, got any photos of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ribena_man
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:48 pm

I dont.. :s didnt think to.. lol but would have been a bit shit anyways, because by the time we got to the end, they had a load of random players on their team (they didnt lock the server)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:03 pm

PROs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm

they sound more noobish than we do lol only messin
Back to top Go down
ghandi
/Moderator\
/Moderator\
ghandi

PostSubject: oi oi   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:55 pm

lo peops, dont post much at the mo coz my life is a bit hectic (uni-home-xmas etc....) but yeahhhhh that little match was alrite except 4 the best person on their team wasn't even in their clan ;P if we can get sum more matches arranged im more than happy to play!!!! especially against cro, want a chance to slam that cocky smokerings! peace out x
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:24 pm

lol.. yer i agree with ghandi.

Need moire matches!!
I say another proper 1 against CG, a CRO one, bingobongo 1 (if they got a server)?

I say we need to get a properr move on with the server, then we can get some matches schedules on a monthly basis, like 2 a month, one on ours one on vs clan... u get me..?

so kailo or whoever knows church properly.. tell him to get his act together n let us know whats happening with the server?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:15 pm

lol well Charlie if u want, why dont you start looking into gettin the server going and we can all pay you? I will speak to church but it is all depending when i see him next. It is up to you only thing is u live in Cyprus
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:37 pm

hmm kk il have a look into it. dont know if it would make a diffrence living in cyprus or not...? but yer.. il look into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:02 am

ok, I have just Emailed the server provider that UKRock put us onto (24quid a month 66tick - dedifrag.com) and i asked them the following:

Quote :
Hi, i am part of a recently formed CSS clan, and we are looking into investing in a game server, however none of us have any prior experience in running or managing a server. I was wondering if you have any tutorials or links to resources which give more information on game servers, CSS in particular. My only major concern is that a few of our members live outside of the UK (me included, I am currently based in Cyprus), so firslty, would I be able to purchase and manage the server from Cyprus (I do have a registered UK paypal account), and secondly, may you please refer me to any CSS game servers you are currently hosting, preferably a 66tick and a 100tick, so the clan can have a go on them and see what they think. What would you recommend for our current situation, we are looking into a 24player server, 66tick if possible, then if all goes well, hopefully move on to a 100tick in the near future.
Many thanks, Charlie Scott

I shall keep you all posted and let you knwo what they reply.

Very Happy how am i doing so far?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:05 am

http://www.dedifrag.com/css.html
list of prices.. accidentally put 24 instead of 20, but wont make any difference to their reply either way..
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:03 am

that looks all really good Charlie butt. Keep it goin m8 n let us know what they reply. sounds good so far tho
Back to top Go down
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:20 am

yeah man all looks good
good work matey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:59 am

i may be able to look into it if needed too guys--hosting server unless others will be, I got friend (as you know) who can help me with the hosting
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:11 pm

hey.. got this in reply..

Quote :
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for contacting DediFrag servers
Don’t worry about not knowing how to run game servers we will show you and
help you all the way and we can always jump on teamspeak or vent to help you
the moment we don’t have any tutorials this is some think we are looking
into there will be no problem running and managing a server from Cyprus
Please feel free to try this server out
77.74.199.108:27017: BBz Dust 2, Office and Inferno (OLD WEAPONS PRICING)

If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me

Regards
Mark Jordan

UK rock, you are more than welcome to continue. I dont know anything about hosting them, im sure i can find out.. but its no skin off my nose if you wanna take over.

P.s. Church is kl with everyone takin over right?

So yer.. check out that server, to see if its alright.. il check it when i get in.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:40 pm

hmm so yer.. when you lot get a chance, let me know what you lot think... basically so i know wether to continue or not?
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:12 pm

im getting no replies... Sad i feel so unloved!
Back to top Go down
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:52 pm

sorry dude i had to go on site for a bit

yeah man you seem to be getting further than anyone else good work matey, id just carry on and then whenever church can get his lazy ass in gear he can take a look and give u final opinion
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 pm

kk, one other thought, if we have a GG server, wont that mean that we cant do clan matches very easily?.. or? not to sure, if any1 knows let me know or il post on some forums n find out.

But IF we cant, what takes priority? GG or matches? i dont relly mind, but it might be a decision to make in the near future.. so give it some thought.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:21 pm

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/gungame4

Gungame 4 - thats the one that CRO uses isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:23 pm

yazur
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:07 pm

K moving everything I'v found out onto a new thread in server chat.. so check there for more info..
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:58 pm

wikid nice work charlie boy, dw about church i think he may prefer it if sum1 else is doin the servver and i think gg should take priority, it doesnt matter so much if we gotta play teams on there servers we will still own them hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:09 pm

ye thats the one all gg will use,

if you did want to do a normal clan match...not gungame, then you can simply turn it off.

trust me I seen sserver being ran and i got gg working on lan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini clan match thingy   Mini clan match thingy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini clan match thingy
Page 1 of 1