one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.

Welcome to the SBK clan forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a crap css morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What a crap css morning Empty
PostSubject: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:45 pm

was on cro thismorning and was doing well

got up bout 300 points and was back down into 80s for ranking, then I mess up get 2 tk with a nade and I go back down to 2699 FFSS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Trent army
.:/Admin\:.
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:54 pm

oh dear, cro is like that, you can be doing so well and then summit like that happens and it fucks you up
the worst thing though is when you get a score like 25-7 and you end up losing points, its just fucking crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/africanweedmonster

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:04 pm

i got up to 2760 and died once and back to 2728 wtf???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:07 pm

and now had a good 2 rounds back to 2786 wtf is with this
Back to top Go down
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:45 pm

i know mate
its the fucking noobs who take like 20 points off you
its getting to the point now where the rank is pissing me off so much im thinking about re-setting my rank and doing the same to everyone else and take like 50 points off em each kill lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:57 pm

lol and stupid think is my kd ratio is getting only higher
Back to top Go down
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:12 pm

yeah i was just looking thru my daily statistics on cro stats page and every single day i have had a positive KD ratio, most time with a big difference, but im still losing points, i guess i just have to get better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:13 pm

nade is the main cock for me all other knief etc is fine
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:33 pm

lol yeh the friendly fire thing is the gayest thing ever, i had work this mornin at 4 so i slept last night till midknight n came online, as it was late there wer only tarts on the cro server and although i was winning rounds i won 1 game like 32-7 or sumit got on tk but still ended up goin down to 19th place lol. it does my head in RESET FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ribena_man

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 pm

FULL SERVER RESET FTW
Back to top Go down
Jose Jalapeno
junior
junior

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:34 pm

Ban noobs tbfh!! pirat

I dont care about my rank....my K/D ratio always gets screwed up because every 10th game or so I get stuck on glock and have a score like 0-15. But my Headshot ratio is pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:38 pm

yeh i like your headshot ratio it is da BOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ribena_man

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:52 pm

try and have a score of 30-3 and still ahve minus, dont happen anymore becouse im slacking but in the old days is was bloddy hard up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a crap css morning   What a crap css morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a crap css morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill. :: Discussion forum :: General chat-
Jump to: