one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.

Welcome to the SBK clan forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy new year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trent army
.:/Admin\:.
Trent army

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:03 pm

im sorry its a bit late guys
but wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year and i hope that this year is one of the best for everyone. I am back to work now so i will again be active on the forum and will be able to start sortin stuff out

as some of you know church and charlie have left the clan for time being but hopefully will be back with us soon. Therefore your new whipping masters are myself, Chunk and Frag if you have any questions we are the ones to ask

In terms of the SBK server i need to know who out of the clan is still interested in either playing on the server or who is willing to pay for the server i think church said before the new year it would be around £5 for 3 months each. Please let me know and post replys on this topic

many thanks
Trent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/africanweedmonster
Capt_Chunk
Capt_Chunk

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Yes Whipping is fun. so be warned there guys. right ohkay i am willing to donate to the servers needs, i am sure that some of the others are going to be more than happy to so i think we hsould get it on like donkey kong Happy new year to sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ribena_man

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:16 am

Happy new year.....bit late but is still needed.

I am willing to play and pay! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy new year
Page 1 of 1