one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
one Shot, one Bullet, one Kill.

Welcome to the SBK clan forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rothko's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rothko's Application Empty
PostSubject: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Ahoy hoy! Very Happy

in game Alias : RothkoWoofed
Reason for applying: Been playin' with a lot of you guys regularly for yonks, and you all seem like sound guys -so thought I might as well have a go at joining the ol' sbk troops.
What can you offer the clan?: hmmm... well I love playing gg, -I'm a fairly decent player, with occasional bouts of pwnage and admittedly times of not so much, (its not noobishness, its a chronic skillz deficiency! Wink ) errm...in the recent past I've been ranked 4th on CRO and 4th on grim's (totally given up on cro rankings nowdays though, lol). I'm a chilled out, mellow kinda guy and always up for a laugh.

Cheers,

Rothko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 am

sounds good however

1) you called the sbk troops OLD
2) you said we seem like sound guys----we are sound allright--fecking FOG HORN sounds espicially chuck and overall we are mad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:58 am

LOL!
but 'youngling, mental, ear-drum bursters; sbk' doesn't sound quite as nice. Very Happy
hmmm... or maybe it does...
Back to top Go down
Capt_Chunk
.:/Admin\:.
Capt_Chunk

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:15 am

lol IT IS CHUNK ROCKHIT....CHUNK where did chuck come from? Razz welcome rothko, should get you processed soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ribena_man
Trent army
Trent army

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:17 pm

i like you
i shall vote for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/africanweedmonster

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:13 pm

In light of recent events (or lack thereof Razz ); I withdraw my application. lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rothko's Application   Rothko's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rothko's Application
Page 1 of 1